21. Whole Wheat chocolate chips Cookies

Mmmmm................. Desserts and snacks
Who doesn't loves cookies?
I mean.....is sweet, is buttery , within the chocolate chips in. DELICIOUS!




Cheat day always appeared in my diet.Never get enough of! NEVER!

Cookies is full of sugar,butter ,it goes even more naughty within the chocolate chips!!
But for dieting people, they are devil!Who doesn't loves sweet and crap foods?
At least I really do.But there's a lot of sadness about diet.
You have to stay away from those evil foods.
And that is why I made a better version of those evil foods!

As my last post I talks about my cheat days , "not as devil" crap foods choice and I've promised I will share my whole wheat oat cookies recipe.

Whole wheat with oats?????????????
You might think that is gonna be taste bad or just not as good as the one you had before.
NOPE! It taste super good.I promise you won't taste the oat flavor very very strong that I knew someone hates it.
And because of lots of butter and sugar.It covered all the wheat and oat flavor.
I have to say that it won't disappoint you after you try this recipe out.

The reason I use Whole wheat flour and oat is because both things is really good for health.
Especially diet people should eat more whole grain foods.

For summaries the benefit of eating oat is they can absorb your body fat and discharge them from you body.

I don't hate oats and for my health,I added a lot to my cookies recipe.
You don't have to add that much .BUT! trust me! It surprised me A LOT!
If you love slight chewy cookies this is the recipe for you!
When it bakes,the oats absorbed all the moisture of the batter and becomes very soft, the batter and outside of the cookies become kind of crispy.
The time you bite into it, the texture is crispy then very chewy!!

** The key is this recipe is super super super easy and you really have to FREEZE it!!! **
It kind of becomes soft if you don't freeze it after the next day.I guess that's kind of the reason the coffee shop one has to be freeze all the time.
It came out great when it right out off the oven.But even better if you freeze them.


So here's the recipe!




                                           Ingredients:

113g  Unsalted butter
130g  Sugar
(You can use 65g white sugar with 65g brown sugar,I only use brown sugar and cut in to around 100g sugar)
1  Egg
1tsp  vanilla extract
140g  Flour
(I use 70g oats,I bland it up to flour and 70g whole wheat flour.You can use 140g whole wheat flour if you want.)
1/2tsp  Baking soda
Pinch of salt  (I don't add in sometimes)
80-120g  Quick oats/Rolled oats
Chocolate chips and crusted nuts if you want (I add a lot of walnuts!)


1)  Preheat oven to 190C (375F) and place the baking sheet to baking pan.
2)  Cream the butter and sugar about 2-3 mins then mix in the egg.
3)  Add vanilla extract and mix in the flour mixture(which is just combine the flour and baking powder (and salt)!)
4)  Fold in the oats , (chocolate chips and walnuts if you want).
     (If the dough becomes very very soft , freeze the dough for 30mins to an hour before baking.)
5)  Scoop the cookie dough into a ball,place them on the baking sheet.Baked at 190C for 10-15mins.
6)  Cool completely and better freeze them before serving.









Cookie mountain!!!






Simple and easy enough! Please try it out.
Give yourself a little treat...................around 3 cookies?Maybe!
Don't eat too much of these.I made a better recipe for cookies but cookies still contains lots lots lots of butter and sugar ,definitely!!!

1-2 cookies is enough for a day!

Hope you like this better version of cookies recipe.

Will talk about some healthy foods idea in my next post!

Stay tuned!!!



XXX






lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram