Broke Up Diet....OR...Gave Up Ur Diet?

Sorry for being so busy that I don't have time to update my blog...
Because I'm having my DSE(A big exam's name which decide that you can get in to UNI or not in Hong Kong.)


So, here it is!

Cheat Day of diet!

I really have to say that I kind of break down my diet.
I feel so nervous , worry , scare and I can't sleep well in the past two weeks.
I normally have to sleep 10-12 hours till I woe up by my loving dreams,
But in those 2 weeks, I can only sleep 6-7 hours and woke up by bad dreams.
And my skin go badly because I didn't sleep well and my hormones(it comes I got lots of pressure about the exam).

Just because of the big exam.
My schedule have been broke down.My time table of having a meal have been broke down,
Sometimes I slept and skipped my meal, sometimes I felt so sad and down then I eat more than before.
So basically just not eating properly and on time.
I didn't eat like sweets, desserts or something.I just eat more than before that I don't feel good at all.

My weight didn't gain like a lot.But now I just back to my schedule finally.
I ate breads more that before that I don't suppose to.
But really.I still can feel that I'm losing weight.

What I want to say is.
When ever you feel like you can't keep your diet on, just break it with something you want and craving for \ long time.
I feel sad so I eat more , but just try to eat a better food.
At the 6 /7th day of my exam, I fail on it.
I feel so so so down and you know, you wants something so badly and within lots of pressure plus you are not having a very good day.
You will starts being very emotional, such as starts thinking you were in a bad mood and you can't even eat the things that you want because of your diet.

well!
I have never eat McDonald for almost a year.I loves french fries and chips.
But those things is devil for me(and you!).
And on that day, I bought and I ate the very first time McDonald of my year!
It is horrible.You know what.I can not believe that McDonald wasn't taste as good as I know what it was in my mind and my childhood.

It taste not good.Just not what I expect.I through the whole bag after I ate 2 bites!
That should be a good thing that I don't like McDonald anymore.
And it even makes my day go worst.

So,,,,,,,,,, just want to say that even you are dieting you can have a little treat for yourself.
Not a giant huge frosting cake.
Like a small cupcake and a cookies ,somethings that is not as devil.
And back to your diet the next day , the next meal or so!!

Your weight won't get back to 95 lb.  to  170 lb.  just in 10 mins because of one cookie,
No! It won't.You work so hard for the past few months, you worth a little treat.
I have cheat days always.Small amount and made with good ingredients.
Like my new recipe on making Whole wheat oat cookies, I love it so much and is better than the store bought one.Is mush more chewy within good ingredients and taste much better!
But it still bad for diet, it contains lots of sugar even you use brown sugar also the butter!
Everyone knows that butter is worst than olive oil.

By using whole wheat flour , oat flour and I've add crusted nut in it, it just better!

If you loves chocolate!I prefer that you get yourself one 90% chocolate  or even more,100% dark chocolate eat a little square not the whole block!!!!!Cos dark chocolate is good for diet in some way!But it must be dark chocolate properly 100%.........but for cheat day crap 90% one is fine and is better than milk chocolate and around like 70% chocolate or lower.

You have to know that chocolate doesn't taste sweet and light ,it is because it have lots lots lots lots of SUGAR and OIL!!

So when ever you wants to give up on diet , just broke it with a little treat.
Make sure to pick a good sweet food or a better than devil food for your cheat day.

Small amount and better made by yourself.

I will share my whole wheat oat cookies recipe on my blog.I promise!!

Now is 6:29am I really have to sleep now cos I have to wake up at 11.00am for study.
Is math exam on Monday,THAT EVEN makes my life go worst than McDonald!

Good night and have a very good day!



XX




lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram