Healthy Foods Idea

Bad Mood today.
Is RAINING!I hate it so much.Not gonna go anywhere today.So I do have lots of time to update my blog.......
And there's a song really makes my day goes better.Is from one of my favorite Youtuber - 
Please sings the "WO ~O~WO~O~...Wo......." so freaking loudly and keep repeating it as I do!
I bet you will loves it!



Today's topic is...........Healthy Foods Idea.
Just some of the examples of what I eat in my meal.


I have to say that.If I'm gonna have a big meal I will eat free times a day like normal.
6 hours between meal to meal and a snack time.

But if I'm not gonna have a big meal. I eat very small amount of foods.And have around four times a day and a snack time.

If you really wants to stick on a schedule diet, I prefer that you have the 6 hours one.

Woke up at 7:00am,not matter you are hungry or not ,you have to get yourself a huge breakfast till 7:30.
Lunch at 1:30-2:00pm,Not a huge meal!Has to eat a bit less than your breakfast.
Around 5:00pm .Snack time! Some fruits / a smoothies or 2 healthy cookies etc.
Then  dinner at 8:00pm.Very small meal.Like just a bowl of soup or something rather than a huge meal.



So here's some examples of my everyday meal.



Got to start from a huge amount of Breakfast.

No matter how much you hate breakfast.
You have to eat some.Why?To prevent that you eat too much at lunch time.
And is much better that you eat something which include whole wheat ,flour and gluten foods during the morning.Like bread,oats etc.
It prevent you feel so hungry in the afternoon and won't makes you eat too much during lunch.

3 egg whites ,Avocado sandwich and some fruits(Papaya,watermelon,pineapple)

I love all kinds of sweet fruits,I can only eat fruits all day long only but it has to be sweet fruits and different kinds of.That's how much I love sweet fruits!!

Avocado is really good for health,I scars about it before cos it have such a high calories.But as i found out that it have good natural oil which is really good for diet or body build fitness people!!As you search in instagrams,those fitness and diet instagrams people eat avocado very often.I started try to add in to my diet , it taste good! Sometime I mashed it up to a paste then serve it with whole wheat creakers.Soooooo good!
OH!You should eat 100%whole wheat bread ,but since I don't have one at home...so........is fine for me,I'm not eating white bread always.And I do not want to go out for just buying whole wheat bread at 6:30am.That won't be a good start of a day for me.



I knew that sometimes,girl just don't feel like wants to eat in the morning.
What I do is ,I still eat a slice of bread(Best to have 100% whole wheat bread!!!)
and 3 egg whites with a small pinch of pepper.

I serve my breakfast either with the Oenobiol fat buner drinks or lemon with water.



Lunch and dinner.


I'm not always feel like so hungry, sometimes I eat a whole plate of fruits.On this day I only got pineapple.And I serve it with Berries Smoothies.So good! 

Will share this Berries smoothies with you soon!








And as always,I'm a soup master.Tomato soup and vegetable soup is good for me.
The color is a bit brown or so, that's because of the vegetable stock has such a gray color.It taste great!!
Sometimes I serve it plain,sometimes I serve with fruits,bread...



Will share my vegetable soup recipe soon!



Brown rice with cooked vegetables(zucchini and cauliflower in this photo)
Very very simple and easy recipe.
I use rice cooker to cook the brown rice and I cook vegetables with a tsp of olive oil and peppers,also some spice,cumin maybe.
No salt at all!


Snack time!!!!!


Few grapes and a small stick of japanese small cucumber.



What a very very fancy and simple salad.HAHA!
If you are too lazy as I do, few baby tomatoes and salad vegetables.I don't even add any dressing!
Of course you can add the dressing.
Fancy way,just go for olive oil and Balsamic vinegar!!


Papaya!!!!! I love love love papaya which looks very orange ,soft and sweet.
Nommmmmm.....!

If I'm in school day. I bring my own healthy snack!
(Pears and Pitaya fruits in this photo)




A small bowl of frozen berries(Black berry,raspberry,strawberry and blue berry).
The reason that I want it to be frozen is because it takes more time to eat if they are frozen,make myself eat less and is perfect for summer time!



Sometimes I do cut up some vegetables for snack time,not gonna eat that much.^
I cut them up cook in water for 30 second ,place them in iced water.(< you don't have to!)
Pop in to the fridge and I can have healthy snacks any time!!There's really do have a skill on cooking them! 

Will follow this up soon! On my future blog!



Yesterdays I was talking about my whole wheat oat cookie recipe!And it makes me want cookies today .
Woke up at 8:00am.Defintely have to find something to do with,so.......baking is what I do when I feel super boring!


I cames out with another less sugar and healthy oat recipe today!!! Sooooo good !
Yea.....Cookies for snack time!!I made them in small size cos I don't want myself eat those naughty foods so much.

2-3 is enough!!

Will share my new recipe soon!




Serve it with rose tea,green tea,those are my favorite!Plus a movie!!!!

It seems I have lots of recipes that I have to share with you all,so please stay tuned!!


Hope you enjoy today's blog, don't forget to listen the great music.
Have a very good shinny day =) 





XX


Desserts and snacks, Breakfast and lunch, dinner




lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram