22. Vegetable Soup Recipe


Was listening to Ed Sheeran - Give me Love

And sharing my favorite super easy soup recipe!





Is still raining today ......Bad mood with my lovely breakfast!
Avocado,egg white and Homemade whole wheat oat walnuts cookies(recipe coming soon)!Yum*



This is always my favorite vegetable soup recipe!Super super easy.

It always surprised me.You will never got failed on this.
You can change the recipe on adding different kinds of vegetables that you like.
And any kind of spices!
I really don't have a regular recipe on making vegetable soup,
I change it every single times when I make it.

But here some skill you have to know.

1)  Cut up all your vegetables to little pieces.
2)  1tbsp oil on to a hot deep pot.
3)  Dump all ur vegetables in, cook them for around 10mins till they becomes cooked and soft.
4)  Add water and any kinds of stock ,spice , salt and pepper to the pot and cook until it starts boiling.
(water's amount depend on how thick or liquidly you want ur soup to be.)
5)  Puree the soup(optional) and serve!!!

Super super easy.
Even you don't know how to cook.Or you under cook this soup.
You won't get any trouble.Cos people won't get sick on eating raw vegetables.

Just be careful on don't burn your house!



If you want to stick with a recipes.
I have one for you.But I prefer you add your favorite vegetables in!

There's few ingredient that it is a must in my vegetable soup.

1)  Lentil - it have high dietary fiber.I always use green lentil cos it cooks more faster.


2)  Celery - it have low calories and it taste great in soup.


Vegetable Soup Recipe:


                                                       Ingredients:

(Each of the vegetables you can add as many or little as you want.)

Broccoli,carrots,onion,celery,lentil(wash it in runny water),cabbage

Spice : I use      1tsp  Cumin, salt and pepper to taste

1tbsp  Olive oil

1cup  vegetable stock

6cups  Water(or more/less if you like)


1)  Cut up all your vegetables to little pieces.
2)  1tbsp oil on to a hot deep pot.
3)  Dump all ur vegetables in, cook them for around 10mins till they becomes cooked and soft.
4)  Add water and stock ,spice , salt and pepper to the pot and cook until it starts boiling.
(water's amount depend on how thick or liquidly you want ur soup to be.)
5)  Puree the soup(optional) and serve!!!



Breakfast and lunch, dinner,
For tofu lover and dieting people!

I suggested that you buy a normal tofu put it in freeze (the coldest one) over night.
Defrost it in room temperature till it becomes soft(may takes 5-6 hours).

 I put on top of a hot water double bowler cos I don't have much patience!!


The texture of the tofu will change(Kind of chewy and very soft,I like it!) which I think is pretty amazing.
In chinese it called 凍豆腐 - frozen bean curd (not sure if the english name is right or not)
Tofu is very healthy as every know that.
But   frozen bean curd  can help diet.
I can't find any description in english though internet.
I guess is not very popular in western country.
But in Hong Kong or Asian is popular.

Frozen bean curd -  Can help burning fat , break down and absorb the body fat and discharge from your body.

So is a really good skill on making tofu and it helps diet.

Here is some of the vegetable soup I had made.
Every time is different.It comes out great every time!







I like serve my soup in thick texture, cos it makes me feel more full.**

I make a very huge amount of vegetable soup,
I eat most of the time in my meal and is very convenient.

Just have to microwave it for 3 mins and serve!

Hope you like this recipe and please try it out today leave me a comment what did you add in,I would like to know!




XX







lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram