Celebrating Tuesday for no reason


Broke my diet this week........
My elder sister came home spent a few days with me cos my parents went to trip.
And she is a sweet food's lover.





I love baking so of course I baked lots for sweets for her.
Came out some healthy recipes for sure!



I have never been touching wine for almost 4 months because of diet.
(Alcohol have lots of calories**)

And I'm a lover of wine.
So we had a celebration day today for no reason at all.....haha.
Just because I want to,I know is weird but we do had a very wonderful night.
We had  White Wine , Tomato&Basil With Shrimp Pasta and Garlic Broccoli !
The first two were my favorite.
I can't find whole wheat pasta at my local grocery store.
Although I picked the colorful vegetable pasta.
But I hope I can find the whole wheat one.



So....my schedule of today~


I woke up at 1:30pm today.Because I slept at 4:00am yesterday..........

I had my homemade whole wheat tortilla with 1 avocado.
And honey with lemon water for breakfast.


Then 8:00pm the celebration time.


We Had a pretty chill day today.
We went to shopping, trying to find some interesting design products ,painting , watched movie and dinner at home.

 
This girl wants broccoli,so I cooked her some.
And my all time favorite!  *  Tomato&Basil Pasta  *
Added some shrimp in it. Served with wine that I have been craving for sooooo long!

Of course I'm gonna share my recipes!
Here they are,






Tomato&Basil Pasta


2-3 serving:

2tins      Plum tomatoes
2-3cloves     Garlic, chopped
1/2     One long fresh chili
1/8-1/4cups     Red wine vinegar
(If you are not a big fan of this,use red wine as I did)
Some fresh basil and dried oregano
(Add a lot or less as you like)
2tbsp   Olive oil
Salt and pepper

Pasta  (any kind of)
1/2 tbsp   Salt
1tsp  Olive oil

1)  Cook the Pasta in hot boiling water with salt 3mins less then the package said.Drain the pasta and set it aside.

While cooking the pasta,make the tomato sauces.

2)  In a large deep pot, add olive oil and gently fried the garlic,chili, oregano,basil then            
     red wine(vinegar).
3)  Add the tomatoes ,mash them up then salt and pepper.Cook 3-5mins at medium heat.
4)  Stir in the pasta.


It is super super easy to make.You can also add in some seafoods , meatballs in it.
Breakfast and lunch, dinner



Garlic Broccoli



Broccoli     Chopped into little pieces
2-3tbsp  Olive oil
3cloves   Chopped garlic

Seasoning : Salt and pepper , Garlic powder


1)  Olive oil to a sauce pan.Add broccoli then garlic.Cook at medium low heat cos the      
     garlic burn so fast!
2)  Add the seasoning to taste.

Easy enough!!(Feel free to add any kinds of spices that you like, I added cumin!)





Had a very relaxing day today........with movie on='D


Is very very sunny this morning,I dressed up like summer,
But amazingly while half way though of doing my make up.
It was really rainy outside.
If you had followed my blog you will knew that I hate raining so much.
I changed my clothes and I just feel like I have to celebrate today.
I never think very deeply, I just do what I want.
I guess I don't want this bad weather to control my feeling anymore or just for today.
and I guess......... I feel very happy and excited for cooking to someone.
That's what I love to do!


We celebrated at home with everything that I love. 


I had never feel so peaceful and feel good about rainy day...
I don't know how to describe it.....I just feel "raining is not that bad actually."


Just wanted to tell you that if you are going though a really bad day.
Make something that you like,eat whatever you want that makes you happy, do your favorite thing, listen to music , watch a comedy movie or have a really good sleep.

And don't think of diet on your bad day ;D
Although I didn't have dinner today,I do ate some chips for snack...which is really bad.....




Anyway,
Hope you have a good day as I do.
And stay tuned for the next recipes!





XX










lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram