I'm back! and Diet Talk today.




Sorry for I didn't update my blog for a while.
                        Guess where I went to ...........




Yup, EGYPT~!
Frist of all I thought there is nothing to play and such a boring history place.
But then I found out is not that bad as I think.
Let me tell the point really quickly, I don't want to make this blog too long.
1) The people was super super poor and they will do anything to make you buy there products.
They cheats a lot ,a lot, a lot. And they are so so so so so annoying till you buy their products.(You can't imagine how annoying they were.That is horrible!!)
2) They are just about money.
3) There's have lots of scarfs to buy , which is very cheap and beautiful.

okay, back to the diet!
I became a vegetarian now!

Because of my diet , and all I eat often is vegan , 
so there's a thought "Why don't I became a vegetarian?"

But I still eat seafood, 
Fish and shrimp is my favorite, and they have high protein so I eat.

That's how I started.

And I ordered the vegetarian meal for my airplane meal.
Is not bad, I even like the vegetarian version more.


(*I live in HK so I have to go Thai then transfer to Egypt.)
They even have fruit platter, low calorie , low fat and seafood meal etc.
Which very surprise me.Have to try it next time!!!

One thing I think is very sweet is they provide whole wheat bread 
(which non vegetarian meal don't have(not sure why), they have white bread.)
Veggies , veggies and fruits.Yes, that's all.
For another vegetarian meal I saw low-fat spread
I don't like butter !!!!!!!!!
(I mean eating it straight!Like bread with butter, I hate it SO MUCH!I hate eat buttery things and oily things. )
I think it might be the good brand to choose for people who like butter and is vegan also low fat. WIN WIN! HA
I didn't taste it cos I don't like it.Tell me if you have try this before and how you feel.=)

For the hotel breakfast 6:00am,

I usually eat eggs for sure(Cos this is the only time I can eat boiled eggs in the whole day for my getting more protein.)

1)  1 egg with a bread and an apple.
or
2)  3eggs with some cucumbers.

This is what I normally eat though the days when I'm in Egypt.


Green tea is my favorite, so here it is.



For lunch 1:00/2:00pm and dinner 8:00pm, 


I always always have vegetables for SURE.
Sometimes I eat some potato , sometimes I included fish.
But normally I only eat vegetables.
I guess it have some boiled zucchini, carrots, cauliflower , salt and pepper.

And I always have nuts on hand for snack time,almonds and cashew nuts is my favorite.
Almonds have the highest fiber as I have compared with others nuts.
I drink water between meal to meal when ever I feel hungry.
I don't drink any soft drinks.
I only drinks water and tea,that's all!

That's it for the trip.


The next thing I want to talk about is,
the 7 days Detox diet.

I have tried it ytd, and it was pretty bad and I broke the diet today.=(

What is 7 days Detox diet?

http://www.healthierpost.com/the-benefits-of-using-a-7-day-detox/

If you want to know more you can take a look of the link.

It basically is flushing all of the harmful toxins out of your body though  this 7 days diet.


DAY 1:  You can only drinking liquids.Water is a must!!! juice is included.

DAY 2:  Add fruits in your diet.You might want to choose apple, pineapple, watermelon grapes and mango.

DAY 3:  Add raw vegetables to your diet, you might choose to eat fennel, watercress, dandelion leaves and parsley.Other vegetable was important too.Remember to eat them raw.

DAY 4:  Add brown rice and cooked vegetables.

DAY 5:  Add beans, nuts, seeds ,and lentils in your diet.Make sure nuts is unsalted and raw.

DAY 6: add grains and yogurt.Whole grains is best for you and low fat or fat free yogurt is your choice.

DAY 7:  Add fish to your diet. You may also choose to eat coldwater fish.

    I have to say is super difficult in the first day.Because you are basically eating nothing though out the whole day.
    Even you feel full that's because you drinks lots of water.In my opinion you will also feel super tired and sleepy. Because you haven't eat in the whole day, foods makes you have energy and without it your body have no calories to burns out. So you will feel super tired.

    I feel so sleepy and I broke my diet the next day.
    It feels really really bad that I have to eat something till I feel full of energy and no longer feel sleepy.

    So stay strong. I know Once you become skinny, every single minutes of your patience and hardness about diet is WORTH!!

    I will start it again tomorrow. You are not the only one who loves foods ,desserts, sweets , fried foods and you are NOT the only one who try so hard on diet.







    More photos in Egypt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    (Some beautiful painting in Egypt airport.)


    That's a lovely human smile =')




    Love and sweet dreams ♥ XXXX




    lilymathebeauty

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Follow Me On Instagram