End of 7days detox diet.



Woo Hoooooooooo!!!!!
         Finished the 7days detox diet.


I have to say that I didn't fully stick to the diet.
I eat bread in day 5 but I think is fine......
Because!!!!! Yesterday at the mid night 3:am(I haven't go to bed at the moment.)
My stomach was so painful and it feels like I need a toilet (< I guess you know what I mean.)
Then I stay at my lovely washroom for 30 mins and I know I do have detox my toxins out of my body.
It was not a good time with few times of stomachache but I do feel very good after my detox.

I think it really because of the detox diet rather than I eat something wrong or dirty,
so that my stomach feel so bad cos I eat pretty normal yesterday.

I do have to say that .... this diet still work for detoxing the toxin.
But it really not feel like the stomach was completely flat , it do looks better than before and you really do feel like you have detox your toxin.

I feel very good right now and I will keep dieting as always for a heathy body ,
skinny , thin , nice body shape.

so , that's it for the 7days detox diet.
I will prefer people to have this detox diet because it do helps for detox the toxin out of your body
but do not expect it will makes a huge different although it only 7 days.
It won't make you loose a lot of weight.

It is a really good start for having a heathy life.And restore you body.

Hope it still will make a different after this diet.

I had a very long day today, night ! XX



lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram