I MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!



As I have said, I started my 7 days detox diet again
          and I finally finished the hardest day which is the 1st day of the 7 days diet.


It was really really tired as I have said.
You will think of food every hours.It was so horrible.
But every time I think of foods,I told myself I can't fail it again,So that I can write my blog,haha.
And I only have to be patience till tomorrow than I can eat again.
I found out that I will feel much fuller after I drink some hot stuff rather than just warm or cold stuff.(So get some experiments of yourself.)

Whenever you feel like you want to eat,try watch a movie ,do some exercise, have a run ,just don't let yourself have time to think of foods.

Also, if you feel like feel stomachache or something, you can drink some juice because juice have calories which will makes you feel full.

In my case, when ever I want to eat, I go shopping!
Yes, you will buy food in the mall or something,but I don't and I won't.
I told myself I CAN NOT spend money on food, I can always buy water , tea, clothes , shoes ,accessories.
I love clothes , shoes , makeup products, I will spend money on them rather than on foods.
I love foods but I love clothes more.

So without the three main meals of the day and if you are having the 1st day of the 7days detox diet , DON'T spend extra money on food!!!

I know is hard to not buying food.But listening!
You are paying money to BUY FAT!!!!!And you need 1 month or forever to take the FAT out of your body!

This is how I can make it though yesterday.

IS HARD BUT WORTH!

My stomach is more flat than before, that's obversely because I didn't eat anything yesterday.
So I'm not surprise with that.
The fact is I want to show and experiment on this 7days detox diet.
How it can be work and I really want to know how long my body can keep being good shape after this diet.

According on the 2nd day of the detox diet.
I can only drink liquids and eat fruits.

I have an apple and a banana this morning and I ate a bowl of watermelon for lunch.
I don't feel hungry , not sure is that because yesterday I didn't eat for a whole day.
But yea........I feel much better than yesterday and still working really hard on the detox diet.




Good luck to me. XX



Love Anne.Such a gorgeous.




lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram