Diet talk : Drugs?


Today I'm gonna talk about take drugs for your diet.


I know there's thousands of drugs/ medicines for diet people.
I tried for a while.It works. But my body did not last long to be slim when the time I stopped my drugs.
And they are expensive.

I DO NOT recommend people take drugs for diet.
But I know people needs help for diet.

So here I wanna share a brand of diet drug that I think is good for health.
It is more healthy than the one you normally can get.
It is made by green tea.
And the whole brand is from Paris.

So this is the brand.

Oenobiol

Not sure why I can only find the chinese website and the france one.

You can take a look of their website to get more information.
I get them in my local drugstore.

But you can also order it from amazon.(The price is Cheaper than their online store!!!!!)

I know this brand from a Tai Wan beauty show.
you can search it though Youtube.



So there is what I have takes for a while. 



This is a drinking power that you have to pour 1 package of powder into 1500ml of water(NOT HOT!) and drink it all though one day.

I bought this 1500ml bottle from the two pack of drinking powder.


I have to say this bottle is huge but once you start it. You will drink more than that.


This is best for 45+ woman to drink.OF COURSE I'm not 45+!!!!!
But I found that this is more suitable for me because it is focus on flat belly.
And it just best for 45+ but if you are not in that age. Of course you can also take it.

It cames out like that.for this serving, 2 for each time and 2 times day.
Make sure you don't takes more than what the description said.

I take them for 1 and a half weeks only. I felt thin than before.
I dont feel any sickness.The powder is sweet and looks pink(not because of the bottle. It cames out pink!)

And for the natural things, you have to know that they will take some times.
My mum always said they are not magic.
You definitely not gonna be like skinny within one week.THAT Is not possible.
They prefer taks it for 3 months.Then I will keep doing that and upload my blog.

Over all I feel good but I really not a big fans of drinking sweet stuff.
Kind of .............want water more.haha
Is a raspberry flavor ,they do have peach flavor but can't find it in HK , don't know why!=(

BTW! One thing that I wanna mention is although you have take drugs , please do not eat thousands of craps to break up your diet!!!!!The drugs is only HELPING you to get slim not burns out ALL of the craps that you ate.

RMB! Once you ate those craps! YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM OUT FROM YOUR BODY!
YOU BODY EATS THEM AND TURNS TO FAT!!!!!
NO fast foods and always cook for yourself.
Eat less craps and more veggies.


I don't afraid that people know I take drugs for diet because the fact is ,
I am Skinny and Thin.
And I do take good drugs.

Plus ONLY ME can tell the world that I take drugs for diet.
I do love people talk with me about beauty,diet or somethings related.
SO don't feel ashamed or something like that if you also take drugs.(And you are not the one.)
But you have to sure that you get the healthiest diet drugs and share your experience with others.


Gonna share one of my diet soup and skincare products soon ,
so STAY TUNE! 

XX 





lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram