First Drugs Store Haul

My very first drugs store haul.
hair, Beauty,

This is my very very first drugs store haul.Very exciting to share beauty stuffs and skills (Finally!).


Anyway, today is basically Boots haul.


I bought all of the stuffs from Boots.
Have been shopping there for at least half an hour to find the products that I want.

Here we go!

I bought some stuffs that I really need.



1.Boots Exquisite Hairspray 400ml   £2 (on special price)



Very very cheap and the whole thing is huge.
I do a lot fashion projects.Always got to have hairspray on hand for styling and photoshoot.

I usually bought the basic things in cheap price with good quality.
So this is my choice.Nothing crazy, the smell is normal hairspray smell. Because I knew there's different kind of hairspray smell product such as strawberry fragrance smell.
But this is just for normal project and I use it sometime for making my own hairstyle.

So this is what I always go for. Is very very cheap and good volume.



2. Bought from Health food store  

TIANA Organic Fair Trade Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 250ml   £8.75


As a coconut addicted person. I eat a table spoon of coconut oil every single morning with my oatmeal and 1.5tbs honey.They literally taste like coconut dessert.So good and healthy , will share the recipe to you all very soon. So stay tuned!!

Coconut oil had lots of different good benefit to your body. It benefited your skin,hair and nail etc.

I first don't really like it because 1tbs of oil was not a very happy thing for me.But after I knew that they had really high and super good fat.I addicted to it.Also By eating it , I felt like my hair go more shinny and healthy.Plus I didn't gained any weight from it.I will talk about this more on my next blog!

I always bought them in a glass jar rather than plastic jar.It is so important because if you but them in a non-BPA free plastic jar.The bacterium can get into the coconut oil = bad for your health.

So please remember to buy them in a glass jar.And always use BPA free plastic bottles for everything(well,at least try your best to afford non-BPA free products. )!




3.  Boots Coconut And Almond Shower cream  250ml  £1.29




4. Boots Coconut and Almond Body Butter 200ml   £ 3.05


I bought them because I love coconut so much But although I couldn't find only coconut body care in Boots. So I picked them up.
The coconut flavour still very strong to me, so is find.

Backed home quickly tried them out.Turns out really good.
The body butter was moisturising and not greasy which I really like.
And I smell wonderful!


5. Seventeen Instant Glow Gold Bronze (Shimmer Brick)  £ 4.99

Seventeen always had basic and pretty products with cheap price.
There Gold bronze is always my favourite but I'm out of it so got to buy a new one.
Great for creating a slimmer look for applying to the cheekbones. Lovely pretty colour.



Hope you enjoy this new drugs store haul and don't forget to stay tuned for my next blog, gonna talk about my favourite coconut breakfast.


Sleep well like a beauty. Good night.    XX


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram