OUR FIRST Q&A

Bed time stories,


Is really early in Hong Kong.
And is time to move on to the next level.



So.............
Well....................
HELLO! EVERYONE!


Recently I moved back to Hong Kong so I have been really really busy.
Honestly, is crazy.


I am getting myself into or trying to learn a new lifestyle and to make my blog to the next level.

At least....... maybe update more and more often with a more interesting title.


And I started to make videos,
I have to thank you, my supportive boyfriend,  He is actually one of the people who strongly advise me to make videos and share more thing with you guys.

I wonder if anyone is watching. 😆😆

Sadly since I am born in Hong Kong and my mother language is Cantonese,
So I try my best to incorporate both Cantonese and English in my videos.

It will take some time to make this happen,
But I will try.


So, here is our first video to let you guys know about us a little tiny bit.


Let me know how you think about it.

PS. I spent half a day sitting in front of the computer, draw and edited the whole video intro.
I deserve a like and subscribe! 💕

As always, stay tuned for more XX


Thank you for being my shadow and my light 😊💕

okay , bye.


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram