The White Shirt


Fashion Design.
The White Shirt - Inspired by ripped tomato.





Project focus on white shirt by only using white in the whole shirt.And inspired by one vegetable or fruits.
I choose tomatoes because if you know me well.I'm a tomato girl.They are delicious!
I inspired myself by sliced ,cooked, baked and peeled them ,then draw it in details.
And create a new design out of it.

But sadly…..While drawing them in a boring ways.I put my tomatoes on my working desk for two weeks until they got curled up and mold. They actually looks really horrible in real life but the patterns that appeared on it were surprisingly amazing.

So get way too exciting and my ideas was came straight away.

Here's the white shirt.





I left everything plain and white and make a sparkling part of the whole pictures by applying a colourful makeup on.









Fashion Design : Lily Ma
Fashion Styling and  Makeup : Lily Ma
Model : Jola Gosturani




Being super tired , and continually sick and busy for this months, sorry for this blog was so late and short.

Stay tuned for my next blog! Have a good evening. XX

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram