The Daily Suit

fashion and style, hair
Fashion Styling.


An early shooting with a weird man.

Spending few hours with this not very gentle gentleman.HAHA.

Dressing him up with a vampire makeup. 
(Foundation was slightly whiter than the model but is totally looking great after the genius photoshop.)

Trying to convent every classmates to be my model and gave them 1 chocolate for a thank you present.
Yes. Only one for the only you.(No.is not.)

Thank You to the AWESOME people!!

I think I started to really love this hobby.Dressing up everyone.I guess.
People feel good after I dressed them up in a different style makes me happy and satisfied.
Dressing them up like a prince and princess. King or queen ,YOU NAMED IT!

In these days many many people saids I look very unfriendly when the first time they see me.
Not sure if this is a way to protect myself or not.
But this is me.I feel fine.
But they said after they knew me more.
They thought that I'm too crazy and weird.
So I decided not to make a change.Cause that was totally interesting for me.

Always looks like a madness in front of people while working.I should say that was a serious face.
And as a perfectionist ……. if I know it will work then I will go for it.
So after trying so hard to drive my model mad because of my pickiness and perfectionist.
Drove him tired instant of mad.Almost!Will try that again next time.
Sometimes I do afraid that people won't help me again as I always …..
you know,asking people to do that to fit in my imagination.
But is a lovely attitude.I believed.

There's too much things in this world was unexpected.You never know until you get to know that thing.

So this is actually my first time shooting with a male.
But nothing nervous cause I love styling and is not too hard for me.
During the shooting I know how to tight a tie.You couldn't tell if I still can do it now.
It needs a lot of practice for a girl.

This is not very challenging to me but fun to give it a try.
A normal day wearing suit is still possible.Dressing up in different ways could make people shock a little bit.To looks more causal you really only need to fold the bottom part of the trouser then it will look so much different.Like at least less formal as it should looks like.



The Daily Suit




Kind of a plain outfit with a full of lovely paisley print tie.
I used to love paisley so much until the paisley period have gone.
But why not go back to it and reminds yourself that it still working?



Tried with a lovely polka dot tie.Think of Mario at the same time.Lovely.



Love this sharp purple tie.Is too beautiful at the first time I saw it.

Think it will go really really well on blue.


Caught people eyes on the street and shoot some street style photos.






Loving the british wall and building.
Pattens is everywhere and matching his plain outfit.


That day was shiny and with the light flushing in my camera.
Beautiful light.



Happy with the shoot and having my very relax day.


With his stupid funny smile as he is my classmates so I can said that.
Thank you for bring LOTS of useful clothing.
And thank you Borey as my suddenly helping hands.HAHA.
With the beautiful outcome.Big hug to all.Cheers!



Fashion Styling And Makeup : Lily Ma
Fashion Hair Styling : Borey Tauch
Model : Seonghyun Yoon




Follow my instagram to know about me more.
                                                                       




Food for the next blog is coming so soon!Keep an eye in here.AND!

Stay handsome!


XX






lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram