The Beautiful Cambridge

Secret Getaway , Bed time stories 
Walked around the Cambridge with my friend last month.
Seeing new things and feeling better.



This could be the first blog that I mention my own feeling or a life story of me.
Being so far away from my home town for half a year.
Feeling good and bad in different ways.
Being a super busy girl and not as much relaxing as before.But I adored the busy feeling.


Life is always so hard for me.Is full of sadness, happiness ,tiredness , excitement , stressfulness or whatever you wanted to say…

Come alone here to have a better life and seems it works out well until now.

Found out that I actually have some new things that I'm interested on.
And gained lots of friends that I couldn't imagined it can be that much again.

Got lots of support from my friends and being under pressure and panicking myself like crazy.haha
It actually really fun to do it.

Don't really wanted to mention much about the whole story cause that could makes your day feeling bad and I do not want that to happen :)


What I wanted to say in this blog is  :

* Be who you wanted to be.

* You are already so lucky.

* Never compared yourself with others.Because you are not them.

* You failed one time ,then try billion times until you couldn't handle it any more and try one more time.

* Never try to copy or be someone else ,you are not them.You never are!

* If you feel bad,stressful ,tired etc. Then go get drunk (if you are 18+) , wake up the next morning you have to be a happy bunny again!For those who are under 18+, go to bed straight away.Great!Good boy!

* Laugh as much as you can until you gagged. (Interesting!)

* Be a nice person no matter who you are facing to.

* Haters will hate. Good Luck to them and walked away with a lovely beautiful sunshine smile.

* Being a creep in any moment in your life.It was fun!



There's one song that always brings me up.I listen 100 times a day.
Now share it to all of you.  Link below.






I do not know what's gonna happen in you and my life in the future.
But I'm sure it will be interesting to find out.



If you are ROCK, you will rock in any ways.

Alright! share the beautiful Cambridge to all of you.



My secret playground. *Don't tell any one*SHU!




With the stupid swan.Cause I pretended that I have food on my hands and they believed it and comes to me.
Bewared!!! They will bite!haha.


I can stand here for hours ,is so beautiful.



Not updating much on my blog cause there's way too much had happened in those days.
But I'm getting back to it.Face to my life and move forward.

Having some secret styling projects going on.Is so exciting ,so keep an eye in here!!!


Good Luck and be a happy bunny. 


Have a strawberry.Don't ask me why, I don't know.That's not me btw.Wink ;)



XX 

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram