The Dance

fashion and style, hair, makeup
 Fashion Styling - Hair And Makeup.




First of all I wanted to apologise to my photographer for this project.
Thank you for this shooting honestly I believed we both learned good thing and upgraded ourselves.



 Anyway, THE DANCE!




So this project idea came naturally.
It inspired by Indian dance while I'm researching online.



Is all inspired by this photos.

Toned skin and I inspired by the pose of the hand into my styling.
I choose to not wearing too much special accessories ,only the silver and gold nail colours and wearing a plain top the stand out the hair and makeup styling.

Is plain and simple on the body.

A mixture of Indian dance hand posing X contemporary fashion

Without putting any indian styling clothing on.

It was so much fun on that day.
There's always an improvement for me is that the hair had to be explore more.
I wanted it to be more volume it the lower part unfortunately I don have enough fake hair to use.
Also this took nearly two hour.Which I'm very happy.Overtime but got the work done.
Is still looking nice but next time I definitely will make it more huge.Like HUGE!Haha.


The Dance.

I love the contrast about the black and brown hair styling colour.
Even the tiny little thing about it makes me feel different already.





You can clearly imagine about the circle(top of left) and the finger pose(Right flowing hair ).



I used different colours of the nails and when you match them together with both hand they are in different orders.
Both hand are not in same order just to make some parks on the photos.And the whole them have a little touch.




Fashion Photography : Duc Dang
Model : Dasha Kaverzina 
Fashion Styling : Lily Ma
Makeup And Hair : Lily Ma




Thank you for my new helping hand.And My beloved model.
Trying not to overly use her.Is really hard to afford using her so much .
I think is my Dasha (model's name)   period now.

Thank you !

Coming up a new blog.YES! Two different style of blog by one person.Is hard to handle so much things But that one was easy to be under control and Love to challenge myself.
 I might change the idea of the new one but yea……is coming up the end of March or middle of April.

Stay very very closed to me just not to be missed out anything :)


Have a nice day. 



XX



lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram