Contemporary Vintage Cook And Bakeware

Bed time stories, lifestyle





Good evening everyone. I'm going to write a blog post instead of making a video today.


Today I am going to share with all of you some contemporary cook and bake ware.

I used to fancy vintage a lot.
I would wear second hand vintage garments, accessories as well as bags.


And of course, if possible I would love to have a vintage kitchen just like the movies : 



Julie And Julia 

&

Toast


These two are some of my favorite movies of all time!!!
If you love to cook or/& bake. I believe you will enjoy these two movies.

I believe finding and buying vintage electric machines will be difficult.

So I am sharing some of the brands and products I found now a days which I called them contemporary vintage cookware and bake ware.


1)  IRIS OHYAMA Ricopa

Mini Oven    Link: clink here




2) Toffy

Mini oven    Link : Click here
Toffy coffee maker   Link :Click here




3)Delonghi 

Icona Vintage ECOV311.GR 1.4L    Link: Click here 




Toaster      Link : Click here


Kettles       Link : Click here





4) Ariete 

Official Website    Link: Click here



I'm obsess with Ariete, so I am highly suggest you to get them.
Because I am going to.
They look so addicted.






5) Bruno

Waffle Maker      Link : Click here


Taiyaki  Waffle maker     Link :click here


Mini Oven     Link : Click here


6) ECX

Juicer      Link : Click here



I hope you enjoy today's blog.
DON'T forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel : lilymathebeauty
and show me support!
See you next time!



lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram