My Hair Care Secrets 2017



Beauty, hair, skin care
Good Afternoon everyone,
I'm back.
Is been crazy to manage my life right now.
Being very busy lately.





I think a girl's hair is as much important as their skin.
Some of my friends have told me I have pretty nice hair,
So today I am going to share with you about my secret to maintain a healthy, smooth, soft and beautiful hair.

There is absolutely something I will do and things that I avoid to do, from using different products to eating heathy.


First, let me go though what products do I use for my hair.


1) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil


I have share this on my blog about 3 years ago.

It is a super good idea if you have hair split end and your hair conditioner just not strong enouguh to cure it.

Some coconut oil can comes in a liquid form and some are solid.

It is the same, since the liquid form will becomes solid once you store it in the fridge.




I am going to share two secret method with you on how to use it.


First /

If it was in liquid form, just put a little by little on your hand until you think is enough, I would say about a tbsp at a time on your hands and rub it on the ends of your hairs. If it comes in a solid form, just take a tbsp of oil on your hands and warm it up a little so it becomes softer.
It helps to apply it on your hair easily.

Well, you have to know that it does feels oily to some people. You can apply it at night and just wash it off in the morning.

Second /

Just mix it with a little of hair conditioner so it became like a paste and apply it on your hair like a hair mask and cover it with a shower cap on for at least 20 minutes,
I think the longer the better (But don't wait till it dries completely, is hard to get it off)
After that, wash it off with some warm water.



2)L’oreal Paris 


Oilio Straordinario (Nutrimento supremo + anti crespo)


I don’t know the English name for this one.
But just pick the gold bottles.
L’oreal have always be my favorite for my hair and makeup.
But it does gets oily if you use it for months, so I switch it with my No.3 product below.






3)Splend’Or


Shampoo And Conditioner




I ran out of the shampoo so that is why there’s only the picture of conditioner here (Italian:Balsamo)

I think coconut oil is a very good source of nutrition for hairs so I do keep this in my house just in case I have an alternative if L’oreal is too oily to me.


The brand is not the most important but be sure to check the ingredients that it does contain real natural coconut oil.







4)Milmil

Crema Rigenerante, All' Olio di Cocco,
 Impacco Ammorbidente Per Capelli Lunghi e Medio Lunghi





This hair mask, I highly suggest it!

 I have suggested to many of my friends and family.



Personaly I have ran out many containers.



I found this at my local supermarket at Conad in Florence, Italy.






It suggested to leave it on for 3 minutes but to be honest, I leave it for at least 45 minutes with a shower cap on after shower.
And it works like a champion! After you wash it off, your hair will smells so good and smooth.

If you have terrible hair, I suggest you to do it everyday for the first week and cut down to 2-3 times a week and if it feels fine to you.
You can do it once a month or whenever you have time.
Make sure to put a very generous amount of the product to cover all the hairs!



5) NIYO&CO.

Specifika Ristrutturante 


This is a hair treatment that you need to break the bottle and pour it on the ends of your hairs, leave it on for 5 minutes.(I leave it on for at least 15 minutes!) Then wash it off after.

If you have very long hair, use two bottles.

It is a very good idea if you live a busy life and not a big fan of sitting at the hair salon for hours for the hair treatments. Because It takes about 5 mins with a very good outcome.

Be very careful to break the bottle without hurting your hands.
For some reasons, this products do not show you any instrutions to break the bottle.
And it can be quite dangerous as I have hurt myself before!

I found a video for you to show you how to do it correctly.





6)Mise En Scene 

Perfect Repair Hair Oil Essense

This product is suggested by my mother.
I use it before I dry my hair or after I took a shower when my hairs are still wet.
It gives your hair a healthier outlook, and it helps my hairs look better if I do not have time to do a hair mask often.






7) Nuxe Paris 

Huile Prodigieuse

This is the one without the sparkling glitters.

I believe a lot of people have heard about this amazing brand.
It is definitely my travel and date night partner.

I got the small bottle because it can easily fit in my toilet bag when I'm traveling.
And I apply it for a date night to give my hair an instant healthier looking and a lovely smell.


I think is attractive when a lady's hair smells good 


It does saids that you can put it on your body and face.
But usaully I only put it on my hair.






What to eat for better hairs?

It is also very important to combine a health eating habit for getting good hairs.

But since I live a very busy lifestyle.
There is some little eating habits to change in order to have good hairs.


Black sesame seeds

Yes! It has to be black.

It reverse grey hair, encourages bone health & prevents osteoporosis, helps for your sleeps, prevent cancer, improve eye health & hair shininess, stop hair thinning, deep conditioning,  and many more.

In Hong Kong, we have a black sesame seeds dessert called 芝麻糊, it is well known for giving people healthy black hairs and reverse hair grey.


My mother tought me that the best way to consume black sesame seeds is by milling.

I blended it up with a food processor and store it in a container inside the fridge to avoid the moist.


Is very easy to find snacks or food that contain black sesame seeds.

Instead of  buying a lot of unhealthy snacks,
personally I consume the blended sesame seeds into my cooking either sprinkle some on top of my rice or use it as an ingredient of mostly any dishes that I'm making.





Blackcurrants, blueberries, broccoli, guava, kiwi fruits, oranges, papaya, strawberries , sweet potatoes, Omega-3s , oysters, beef and eggs and many food can improve your hairs.







Things to avoid





I think one of the most important thing is to avoid a high heating point for your hair,
such as hair drying,hair curling and straighten your hair too often.
Don't often take shower with water temperature higher then 38C.

Hair drying is really not the best for your hair.
I try my best to let my hair dry naturally and not using a hair dryer.

Do not dyed or bleach your hair too often,
and use a synthetic bristle or bristle brush to blush your hair daily.

Do not put hair spray or gel on your hair and focusing on hair mask and a good shampoo & conditioner for you hair type.







I hope I did gave you some inspiration today for getting a better hair.


  



Since I upload unexpectedly, please subscribe my blog with your email address and follow my Instagram: Lilymathebeauty.blog    to know exactly when I posted.



Stay tuned for more X



lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram