Spain 1 / Madrid and Barcelona

Secret Getaway 
Holidays begins and I decided to pack my luggages for a trip to Spain.
This article included two parts with the 1st about places I suggest to have a look at 2nd about the hidden gems. Click here "Part 2" to continue reading.



Travel means a lot to me.
To feel relax, refresh, renew, be prepare for the next working season etc.
I still remember the time when I'm with my parents, whenever we got holidays even just 2 or 3 days we will book our ticket then fly over somewhere , to see new things and learning a new lifestyle of other countries.

I think the most important parts is seeing a new things to realise that you are in a very good place or what you are not good enough at or even what you want after seeing a new things. 
Looking at people living in a different lifestyle and get inspire from. Even the good and bad.



Reason I like to travel to Barcelona?

Is very easy and there is a lot of tourist points for you to ask questions or direction from.
They even had places for you to charge your phone for free and the tourist point staffs in incredibly nice and helpful.
Find your "Airb&b" a lot earlier is super cheap with good location.
People are very nice.
Food is great. (Almost bought a huge leg (Spanish ham) for my father)
 I think is good to spend a reasonable long time to really get yourself into the living and enjoy the art of Spain.



DO and MUST beware of the robbers & pick pockets!!! I even saw a paper about beware of the pick pockets in a hotel room I stayed. I know is normal but even I went Africa or India I don't see hotel giving a warning paper like this.

I give a 10 out of 10 for the robbers in Spain and even a master degree for them.

There is a robber who tried to pick pocket my friend and she caught her immediately and that women don't even feels shame ,worry ,not even tries to run away and she is like pretending she did nothing and make us feels like we had a problem rather then her.You could found out somebody robbed you after hours and at that time you can do nearly nothing about it...

You have no idea how many robber stories I have experienced in this little trip.



Long stories short,

Bring less cash and a bag with a lot of hidden zipper pockets. But 100% a bag with zipper is the way to go! 

Beware even when you open your bag to purchase things in the store and not close your bag immediately. Also putting your bag between your back and the chair. As well as every guys who comes to approach you like a group or single for any reasons etc.

My mother always told me "Do not makes people to have a chance or cause of crime to rob you, so do your best to protect yourselves."



I spent more time in Barcelona rather then Madrid so the list in Barcelona obviously will be longer.
Here are the typical list of my suggestion even some I have not been there before but dying to have a look at and I highly recommended and their opening time.
These tourist points are very famous so you may simply click the name down below and it will direct you to the page.




Places and museums which is super famous I highly suggest you must book your "skip the line" ticket online earlier and even book a tour with it. Audio guide may not do much but it helps if you are really interested. I will link down below of where to purchased the ticket.





Madrid / 



Palacio De Crista (Mon-Sun 10am -10pm)

Retiro Park (Mon-Sun 7am-12am)

Prado Museum (Mon-Sat 10am-8pm/Sun 10am-7pm)
Note: I spent at least 2 days in this museum since it was super big and amazing! Highly recommend! Student with document proved is free(online fast ticket not availible for student free ticket, line up is pretty fast during the week in my opinion)

And the rest just enjoy the art, night and street view of Madrid.










Barcelona / 



From list 1-3 , I saw there is some Gaudi tour online for travellers to book.
You may check this link: GAUDI TOUR


1.Park Güell (Mon-Sun 8am-9.30pm)


If you wants to go inside the park rather then walking around the park outside (which is free) you need to purchase the ticket, they had limits of people to get in each periods of time.
So go early and purchase your ticket online.

I personally not a big fans of souvenirs but the shops near the park really have not much interesting things to purchase. The Location is far away from the city centre.
There's signs everywhere for you to get there. Not much convenience stores / restaurants nears the park so don't go with an empty stomach.

Inside the Park you will see people walking around the park and sell you bottled water but I refuse to purchase their products. So prepare your own water to visit the park maybe?

Cute salt & pepper shaker set


2. Casa Batllo (Mon-Sun 9am-9pm)


La Boqueria (Mon-Sat 8am-8.30pm)

Picasso Museum (Tue-Sun 9am-7pm , Thu 9-9.30pm)

Parc De La Ciutadella (Mon-Sun 10am-8pm)

Santa Maria De La Mar (Mon-Sun 9am-1pm/5pm-8.30pm)








Where I got most of my tickets from /


Getyourguide.com

Picasso Museum

Barcellonabiglietti.it

Barcelona.de

Bcnshop.barcelonaturisme.com

Barcelonacard.org







Part 2 will be sharing some of the secret gems I found and the random pictures I took in Spain.
Click here "Part 2" to continue reading.




Feel free to leave me comments down below of where you have been in Spain. X

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram