A quick quick quick update

 Is 5:30pm now,I'm so tired from school (cos we are having exam)
Gonna take a nap , so I just going to make a quick update of what I ate today.
I feel so so so so so so bad to myself, I ate too much. =(

Woke up at 6:30am get myself a wholewheat bread the one that I usually eat and water(Always).

Cos I finished school at 12:45pm and I don't feel like I wanna eat outside.

Back home at 2:2Xpm (forgot the exactly time) Yes, it takes me more than an hours to home .....tired...
So here's the bad news of today.!!!!!!
I ate a banana ,4 boiled eggs and 2 small size chicken breasts and two slices of bread,I was so hungry at that moment.='(

4:15pm, I ate another two slices of bread and a handful of almonds.

I feel so so so so bad after I ate that much but I cant control myself!!!!!
I drinks a lots of water after that ,not  quite sure it will helps to digest the food or not but it do makes me feel better.
 I shouldn't let myself be that hungry.(Don't do the same things as I do!)
Now I know!!!But luckily that I'm not eating craps , if not I really gonna kill myself!=(

Anyway,I have to sleep now, I'm super tired.



I feel so sorry to myself........I promise I won't eat that much again! I Promise!!!!!!Night ='(







P.S   Take a look of this, I really not a big fans of pizza......but you have no idea how long I haven't eat those kind of things.....

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram