What's In My Travel MakeUp Bag?

Beauty
Bed time stories
makeup
skin care
Since I travel frequently,
I am sharing with you about what's in my travel makeup bag during short and long term vacation.
Another post coming out with what is in my toilet bag.Stay tuned!





Notes*: NOTHING here is sponsors, they are all my personal choice!


The bag on the left side is from Lancome and the right is made by me.






What's in my current makeup bag?
Long Term Vacation








Since now I based in Florence Italy but I do go back to Hong Kong for summer vacation and meet my parents, I could possibly stay for at least 2 months.
Sometimes I still need to go travel with my parents after I went back to Hong Kong, meeting some old friends and taking nice pictures.
So I do try my best to pack everything I needed the most with me.

I will highlight some of my favourite products in my makeup bag for travel and why I like them.









BRUSHES : 
1.Kiko makeup milano eyes 207
-The quality is average and is not expensive
2.Sa Sa #E01
-Bought it in HK form Sasa
3.Shiseido mini foundation brush
-Bought in Japan, quality is nice, I always bring short brushes with me
4. Too Cool For School Artist Brush Multi Blender
-A gift from my sister, I use for blending cheekbones
5. Eyebrown mini brush
-You can buy it at any drug stores







EYELINERS & MASCARA:
1.Loreal Paris False Lash Architect 4 dimensions Effect Fibers WaterProof 
-Always buy waterproof mascara or end up like a panda in the rains
2.Loreal Paris Infaillible stylo Eyeliner 24*Waterproof in green
-Not the best eyeliner, the colour is not light and clean enough, I use it sometimes when I feel like to
3.Sephora Crayon pencil eyeliner waterproof in black
-The colour is sharp and clean but water proof is okay~








BLUSH, EYESHADOWS&EYEBROW:
1.Seventeen Instant Glow Gold Bronze Shimmer Brick
-Bought in UK and the colour is very nice
2.Pupa like a doll Luminys Blush ref.250007 104
-I pair it with the bronzer,the colour is very natural for a typical daily look
3.JOJO 4 color eyes full of charm no.017
-Bought in Hong Kong, I use the brown colour for blending my nose,you can use any light brown colour.Not my favourite product.
4.Kate Tokyo Designing Eyebrow N  EX-5
-I have been buying their products since I was 15 years old, their price and the colour is nice.It has 3 shades even the lightest colour to blend for you under eyebrow
5.Sephora Colorful Girl night out N*216
-I love this gold eyeshadow, the colour is unique, very very gold and it last a long time, highly recommend! A lot of my friends ask me where I bought it, you never know until you read my blog, dear!
6.Pupa Vamp! cream eyeshadow ombretto in creama ref. 240014401
-One of my favourite for blending the ends of my eyelid,long lasting!Cream makes your look stands longer without any retouch during the day and colour is nice, very easy to blend
7.Dior 5 couleurs eyeshadow palette 796 cuir cannage
-Current favorite eyeshadow palette,is a must for me whenever I travel.The colour is very easy to pair with no matter on a typical day look or nightwear, even for party days









LIPS:
1.Burt's Bees beeswas lip balm with vitamin E&peppermint
-You always needs a lip balm!
2.Loreal Paris color riche 134 Rose Royale
-I saw this products on their Instagram and I knew I have to get it. Colour is very bright, looks fresh to me. Moisture is okay, could be better!
3.Makeup For Ever  Artist Plexi Gloss 500
-I love purple lip stick recently and this is a lip gloss, it is sticky but for the reason of isn't texture, the colour is very outstanding and for some reason this lip gloss stay well on your lips and is not messy to apply,it just won't gets everywhere and you only needs to apply a layer.I recommend their whole collection.haha
4.Loreal Paris causse 203 Rock 'N Mauve
-This is my all time favourite lips stick for school day,is like my basic lipstick for school,I wear it all the time! And received very good comments from my friends. Moisture is nice.
5.DIOR Rough 532 plisse soleil
-Orange colour for summer time, basic school day lipstick or the day when you don't want your lips feels too much or outstanding!Dior lipstick is always moist and won't makes your lips dries out too soon.






And YES, it sounds like I have so much basic school day lipsticks.That is because I had at least 2 lipsticks in my handbag most of the time.Just incase I was very late that day but still got my lipstick in my bag and ready to get out of the house anytime!!








FOUNDATION, FINISH POWDER&CONCEALER:
1.M.A.C foundation Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
-I removed it's original cap and use a pulper cap,is not a very sticky&oily foundation and the colour stay well after wearing it a day. Coverage is nice, sometimes I don't even need a concealer
2. Collistar correcttore stick no.2
-The texture is thick, heavy and coverage is nice.You do feels a little oily after wearing it a long day but you only needs a layer of it anyway.
3.Loreal Paris Le Correcteur Accord Parfait no.2
-A liquid concealer, coverage is okay,texture is thin & light.Good for covering the dark circles.Not enough to cover dark spot like acnes
4.Givenchy Prisme Libre mat-finsh&enhanced radiance loose powder 4 in 1 harmony 1mousselnie pastel
-The powder is nice but it does makes your skin looks a little whiter, I wouldn't say it is completely colourless.Good for oil balance or make up retouch during the day
5.Maxfactor face compact foundation SPF15  01 porcelain
-I usually put it in my handbag for a touch up during the day









PERFUME:
1.Givency eaudemoiselle de Givenchy
-I understand that you would love to bring a lot of perfume with you but I only bought one with me and some samples from shops after you buy their products.You will get another new one at the airport anyways so I only bought one with me. The smell is a little heavy for some people but to me going to important dinners and having the ability to only bring one with a small bottle, this is the one to go










OTHERS:
1.Revitalift  laser renew/ laser X3
-I use it as daily, mostly at the evening,personally I think this product is okay
2. Watch
-From my mother, I guess she got it around her 20s in the UK.Not sure which shop she exactly got it from.
3.Teaser
4.Bobbi Brown pencil sharpener
5.Hair band
6. Eye curler
1,2. JLO
-An Italian brand, got it at Coins in Florence.I like their products a lot.Quality is nice.Price is reasonable! Easy to style
3. Stella
-From Florence
4,5. I Magnini
-One of my favourite shop in Florence,check it out if you like mosaic jeweleries. All handmade with byzantine mosaic(Address:Via Guicciardini, 12r - Firenze) when you are at the shop,have a look of the drawers nears the cashier,they had some hidden away.Price is very nice to me for handmade jewelries!The lady there is very nice, she packaged up very cute, recommend for gifts.
6. Lukfook Jewellery
7. From a vintage market
-No name to disclose
8. All handmade in Japan
-Forgot the shop's name since I got it long time ago in Japan.









Short Term Vacation
It seems like I got a lot of things with me for long term travel but down below is what I will bring with me when I am traveling for around 3-4 days to a week only.
I know it might seems a lot to some people but basically I will bring the brushes, foundation, my Dior eye shadow palette, finishing powder,lipsticks and perfume.
You might have an idea with this photo.


I did not mention the face cream in this post since is getting really long, I will upload and share with you on my travel toilet bag post. Click " Here " and it will direct you to the page!



If you are interest please have a look!
Follow my Instagram to know exactly when I uploaded a new post!And more little things about me.



I am very happy to share these products with you today.
Everything I share here today are currently what I use and some are my favourite, nothing is sponsor here so please take them as advice.You definitely can tell I have been using up these products a lot. That is also why I didn't list the price here as well!




Have a good day to everyone who passed by my blog today.
Subscript with your email address on the right side of the blog if you would like to.
All my social media is on the right side as well. Don't forget to follow me!XX





Baby came to join us today. Love her so much XX

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram