Better Than Yesterday



Woke up at 6:00am today,
Back to school and have my Math exam=(
Everyone HATE it!!!

Frist meal at 2:20pm ,I know is a bit late........is really....late
but I'm so full so I skipped my breakfast.
(Breakfast is very important!!!!Dont do the same thing as I do!!! DON'T)
Please forgive me that I always forgot to takes photos of my meal!!AWWWW
I just don't use to do this kind of things till I have my diet blog(kind of~)...
so............I try to rmb next time.

okay! I had 2 boiled eggs, 2 banana and an apple at 2:20pm

3:30pm, snack time ~  2 slices of bread. PLAIN! eat it plain!

8:30pm half of the steamed fish and some vegetables for dinner.
I was taking a nap,My mum wakes me up with few words
"hey! wake up , I steam a fish for you."

So you can kind how much I loves fish.
Is fine , fish have lots of protein, goodness and low kcal(If you steam it as I do, I mean don't fried it)  Yum ! Yum!

After yesterday I got crazy about foods ,I do feel better today cos I finally didn't eat that much....

Kind of boring in this blog today but is actually 2:15am(in hong kong) now, 
I guess I better sleep.haha

Oh!Tmr is my last day of the mock exam than I have 4 day holidays !!!YEAHHHHHH!

Maybe I will talk about sugar stuffs tmr.Yea,I think I should.

Please follow my instagram, is all about my daily life,photos etc.

                                          

Alright , night night! XX


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram