13. Chicken Salad




                                                              Ingredients:
 1pack  Organic Biologique vegetable
Half  Green, yellow, red pepper 
2  Tomatos
1  Cucumber
1  Lettuce
3  Chicken  breasts
Half  Lemon
4tbsp  Thai chicken chili sauce
1tbsp  Olive oil
(Or any kind of fruits or sauce that you like!!)

1)  Pour 1tbsp olive oil into the sauce pan and fried the chicken breasts at medium high heat until cooked and golden brown,it should takes 8-12 mins.
2)  Remove all the peppers seeds and cooking them at medium high heat for 10 -15mins until it becomes soft.
3)  Cut all the vegetables and the cooked chicken breasts into bite-size pieces and place them into a big bowl.

Is very easy to make , great for everyday meal ,
you can add any kind of fruits and vegetable that you like,
sometimes I add corns ,any kind of cheese that I have on hand and also cherry tomatoes,
but sometimes I don't ,it depends on what I have on hand. 
But I prefer everything without sugar,is best for dieting people.
If you don't like chili sauce,you can use olive oil and vinegar.I eat salad every single day , 
is heathy and easy to make ,so why not make one for yourself?

Yes! I just have another lovely dish for myself.........


Enjoy your happy time in the kitchen!

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram