ART



What is Art to you? 



There's so many minutes and days I just want to end my life right now. 
And hope every struggle will stop instantly.


Over all the years, whenever I look at every pieces of my artworks, even a simple drawing, painting.

I know there must be something going on with me. 
I knew I am not a glass that easily break or to be destroy


Nothing big but something.Something telling me that I'm not a plain and flat character.

The feeling is strong that I knew something is happening to me.I don't know what it really was.
I don't know exactly who I am. I tried to find out but that's no answer from God or myself.


I almost felt there's so many people at my back just wanted and willing to see me falls.But I'm still doing fine. Living my life.Life is difficult just like everybody.

You aren't the unluckiest person in the word.No one can tell who you are unless you speaks for yourself.
No one have the rights to say that you CAN NOT do something.


You are the person who is right on saying who you are, what you are, what you can do and what you can not do.



I love art is not just a day.Is something keep my life move on.

You need to find in yourselves that makes you feels passionate, wanted to live and stays alive.


No one have ever told me that I am talented on anything.

Maybe is not so important but I know is like an agreements and complements.
But maybe it does't really matters at all that you need someone to actually tells you that you are good.


I was just walking on the streets. I was amazed by Italy on how they express their art and the way they life their life.

(Maybe except the fact that you will hear people yelling or flirting with you on the street saying Bella! bella! But let's just not to mention this in front of our pappa and mamma. No worries~)


Art to me is a way I express my feeling on drawings , sketching and painting.

I am a terrible person to express my feeling.
And I'm so likely that I will say something that is not true from my heart in order the have or look for a happy ending.
But when I draw I don't actually need to say , talk , cares or even speak for my feeling.I can do whatever I wanted and the person who view my works they get their very own and personal meaning of it.


Sometime is just not so important to know the meaning of one thing.

Think how you feel.Touch your heart.Kiss yourselves and love the way you are.
Know what you are doing even the world is trying to say you are wrong.


Be yourselves. Be free.Fly, flow yourself in the sky.



Reflects yourselves on who you are.

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram