Disappeared

Secret Getaway,Bed time stories
Where have I been?


Truly being so Busy these days.....

Let me start it from the beginning.
I went to Japan Osaka and Africa during the short summer time for holidays.
Haven't been to Japan for a very very long time.
Couldn't really remember the last time that I visit there.
Went to A Lot of places and of course shopping the whole time.
Nothing very crazily special had happened.

You may not know that I'm a big friend of all kinds of animals.
From small animals fish, hamster ,dog ,horses and even the dangerous one like snakes also chameleon which I'm dying to have one now.

So my parents tried to satisfy me and our whole family went to Africa during the summer break.
Living in the tree house hotel and seeing animals around was fantastic.
Chasing the animals with the local tours and I could nearly touch a giraffe with my hands in the forest.
Super cool.
Let me give you some more clips during the trip.





All we did is pop into a mini vans with the tour and we are off to find the animals for hours.


Feels like I'm in a very very big zoo watching animals.



This is just part of the club house in Africa.


I was riding horse with my family and friends in this beautiful place.






Looks like stones on the lake.They are HIPPOS and yet they were sleeping.



Crepuscular rays in Kenya.








A break from a cloudy city. Into a wild , calm , beautiful and charming forest. 

Is something we need and what you do on your break time.


On my way to another page in life. You see how the poor living in Africa, you are holding an iPhone and using a Macbook.

And these people only cares about their money, land , food and their cows.

You know you are so lucky to be living , can have a life and enjoy anyting you want.



This is by far one of the most incredible experience and trip I have had.



Stay bune for my next post.

XX




lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram