Make A Baby Step

Bed time stories
Possibly not the perfect person to tells you about this.




CiaOoooooo..... 


Just by seeing how many of "O" I've given to you, you can tell how much effort and brave for me to write this blog.

My dad always told me "Road is for you to walks though and never regrets it."

G.R.E.A.T.

Just a simple sentence from him I can already tell it is so powerful and heavy.

B.R.E.A.T.H ~

I don't know what I'm going to face in the future and I don't know how am I be able to deal with it.

But today let's talk about making a baby steps on everything, anything.

I do not know what kind of hardness you are facing.
But just remember that you are good and tell yourself that you are doing good.

(Maybe, not for those who stoled my wallet that I got from my BFF and umbrella or ask me to rise you for a needs of money while you have got a pretty dress and carrying a Gucci also during your hard time those slap your face once and they did it double next time. Perfecto!)

I never was a person good at fights and arguments.
At the age when I was born.I've been rise in an interesting environment.
When I say that .It means both of my sisters were older than me ,they are bigger, stronger,funnier and more powerful than me.We played and end up with fight.And I always got the biggest "ouchy".

That's exactly how I can tell my sisters are my BESTIES.
Other family members were not available to be listed.

So, maybe make a baby step on thinking something bad and turns it to be a good thing.
(Still not sure about that.)

Also, changing your lifestyle , how you think and the area that you are living in.
Maybe you aren't arounds with the right person and maybe you aren't having enough connection with them.

You aren't setting the right mood for the day in the morning or anything.

And the best quote of the day,

"Stop creating thoughts that aren't exist nor going to happen."

Most of my time the end of the day,
My mood wasn't in the right direction, my brain somehow do not want to change that.
I walk on the street I saw people's faces all are the same.

Everyone is tired, stress but one day , one day you will be able to feel right again if you would make a baby step to change something.

Also to be more specific, by changing your diets could really helps you if you aren't feeling energetic.

Eating more whole foods , vegetables, less coffee, refine sugar, process food ,animals and diary products as well as a good sleep every single day which is very difficult but very important.

Also by taking supplements can helps individually for those who works long hours a day and leak of nutrition.Be sure to talk to your doctors!

My time sure is running out.
I'm going back to work and enjoy my weekend fill with books and papers on my dinning tables. How exciting.















You are not alone in this planet, you just finding a way to climb the mountain that you thought you won't be able to do it.But once you did, you gonna look back and tells everyone "That was easy!"

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram