Delicious, delightful and lovely

Bed time stories
It have been a long period of time since I updated my blog.
And the only one question first come to your mind will be.....

"Where have you been?"





CIAO!


I MOVED TO ITALY FLORENCE!



YES! It is a long story.

Don't question it because life changes and you never know where and who you will end up to be.
But I ended up to be quite sick (Don't want to talk about this , too stressful, long story) ,
so I have been taking rest to just get things back on track.
And now I'm still alive so I'm officially BACK!

Well. I did planned to move to Italy a while ago back to my graduation in UK.

There's always something I like about in one country and something I don't like about.

I like the fashion in UK but to be honest every fashion base country but I also don't like a lot of thing about UK. But still it is a nice place to stay for a holiday, shopping etc.

I don't mind to move to any place as soon as I love it.

So a long while ago I applied the beautiful and amazing institute  :

Polimoda International Institute of Fashion Design & Marketing


Is one lovely school.If you know much about Italian fashion school.
Polimoda is the best institute in Firenze.
Everyone knows about it at least I could say every fashion shops owner / sales must know about Polimoda, even I went to the Italian paper shop and after the nice conversation while buying their products and I told them I was Polimoda's student they instantly gave me a discount card and told me it was awesome, amazing etc.

Everyone loves fashion here.They somehow think it was amazing like WOW. < Literally this is how their face looks like.......Cute people. :)

I love living here.I lived near a famous bar so they play lovely music at night during the weekend.
You walk down the streets you saw beautiful building, artwork shops, many many Italian designer shops, boutiques with a very historical and beautiful old-fashion looking.
People play music on the street, I saw couples dance, it was embarrassed.
Just kidding, they are lovely.

Italian food and wine was delicious.
Pasta, piazza, tiramisu etc.

Ponte Vecchio was delightful to just walk around during the weekend.
They don't have big tall building which block everything and you could barely see the sky.

Of course I have no one I know here.
But I never really feel lonely, I feel pretty artistic because of the environment.
I don't feel scare when I came here.My family properly think I'm a bit shocking or don't know what I'm thinking.Mom and dad was always supportive.
When I told my dad I'm going to Italy.
My dad saids "If you know what you are doing. And remember, never regrets anything you have done. And a country like this can clear your minds up because of their culture. It could be good for you."

I was grateful to have a dad like him.

When you know you should do one thing, you just get over it , do it and somehow you know you can do it.
This is exactly how I feel when I decided to come here.
I travel a lot, is just a place that I travel to as usual but I got a lot more time to study in this country as well as study every things and the culture about this country.

I could say Italy is the most inspiring places to me.
I feel so calm mostly the time while I'm here.

You should know Italian love the art of cooking.
People use cooking as a method of teaching even I studying fashion.
??????Really???
For examples,the teachers teach you steps by steps and told you is like how you cook the pasta , tomato sauce etc.
Is lovely and amazing how they cherish food.

I sometime still feel unbelievable that I'm here in Firenze, all by myself.
People's english was not the best and I can see how Italian body languages was strongly easy to understand and so on , I of course learn some Italian.

One is uno, two is due. Well, you do not need to know how to say three, because if you are at the shop is not very common to buy three of the same products.

But just so you know I googled it , three was tre.

Anyway, the first few months was not easy.
I got lost so easily... Florence is walkable but is also like a maze that while you shop with your eyes you will definitely lost your way home.


I'm still putting myself together like a puzzle after I recovered ,learning a lot and my health was getting a lot better.I seem to be much more quiet as I have too much in my head, I'm sure you have felt like this before.

I apologise of stop posting for a long while since I'm facing a lot of difficulties here.
Is a whole new place and God was giving me a hard task this year again.
Is all going well but it just takes a serious amounts of time.

I'm also planning many different things in the future.

I feel so lucky and unbelievable to be here.And I'm finally back to work.

There will be some beauty products testing reviews coming up,recipes , channel updated (If you don't know what it is then you better stay closely to my blog).

And also if you would like to follow me around in Florence, I will definitely share some of my most favourite Italian shops here. 

So much was going on right now.


Stay tune as always. 



Music I'm listening : It's De-Lovely




To all my friends whose's in the UK, 

I miss you all, you guys are the best and funniest person and bring so much happiness in my life, love you all. XX 


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram