The Corset

Fashion and Style, hair, makeup
Dolly corset.


I never make a design that is very girly and kind of pinkish.
So this is just a new start for me.

By making a very basic corset is not as easy as I thought.It took lots of step and a lot of thing needed to be careful such as the measurement.

I made a very dolly style this time.
With a kind of 20th century fan at the back of the design.
With a slightly sexy part on the lower body.
I like how it was puffy like a ballet feeling.
And the hair was clean and short at the front allows me to create a very puffy and cute hairstyle.
The make up was also very lovely and pinky.









Fashion Photography : Lily Ma 
Model : Verna 
Fashion Design & Styling : Lily Ma
Makeup And Hair : Lily Ma





Hope you like a new feeling of my design.
Enjoy the rest of the day


XX

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram