The Charming Of Braces

Fashion and Style, hair,makeup
A braces that women wear



I always been loving men's wear and Indian style.I love the indian patterns , accessories and wearing men's wear some time.
I think is easy for a women to handle men's wear.
Think about in this way that now a day men also wear dressing and skirts, it works!

I not a very vintage girl but I always think about historical.
Is something that created and inspire us most of the part.

In 17th century men begins to wear braces.
How was it invented?

I should say poor people - The farmer ,invented it the most.
They invented braces because they wants to save money and they re-use the same pairs of trouser and sometime if they loose weight the trouser will no longer fit them.
So they use braces to support the trouser so that it could fit again and obviously won't falling down.

Then the rich people invented or change it to becomes fashion and stylish.
It also appeared in the hoses racing outfit.
See how Co Co Chanel presented it very well.


I took this idea and then I think of the other hand.
Braces used to be wear on the body then I put it from the head to the garments.
I don't really want the braces appear in my design very straightly.
I don't want people even notice it was invented by braces.
I also present braces to strips.Because is what is about.

And because my topic is warm colour. So I can only use warm tone in this whole garment.

So there's red, yellow,orange and gold.

By using red for the body part and present the bridal feeling of Indian style.
Using bright and orange strips to catch people's eyes.

Is was bright as when I was making it I felt dizzy by looking at too sharp and bright colours for long time.Fun!

Using simple makeup and gold accessories to show the Indian jewelries feeling.










 Fashion Photography : Lily Ma 
Model : Dasha Kaverzina 
Fashion Design & Styling : Lily Ma
Makeup And Hair : Lily Ma


This is the last project of my 2013-2014 foundation course .
Hope you like it.The fashion show is coming up SOON!

Exhibition Private View Saturday 14th June           2pm to 6pm
Fashion Show Saturday 14th June          7pm
@ 6-16 King Street Studios Cambridge CB1 1LH
Tickets £5 for Fashion Show for Oxfam Syria Appeal.
Book your tickets by contacting 
Ros Crowhurst - rcrowhurst@csvpa.com 

More Detail please visit the school website: http://www.csvpa.com/en/campaigns/end-of-year-show-2014



Hope to see you guys on the BIG day.
So excited!


XX

lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram