Mango X Vans X Warehouse

Fashion promotion final piece -  STYLING
Art, Beauty, Fashion and Style, hair, makeup



I enjoy studying fashion promotion very much too.
Because fashion promotion also included lots of styling.Which I really enjoy to do.

My topics were Mango X Vans X Warehouse.
Honestly Vans wasn't one of the brand that i'm interested with but wince it was my project topic, 
I got to do it.

But after the project I tend to feel better about Vans because I found that their T-shrit actually really nice. It could be a great choice to wear as a casual or normal wear.
I kept the Vans T-shirt at the end , I quite like it ,it was were skinny T-shirt.It shows Your body image and shape very clearly and well. I also wear it when I go running.
The material is very elastic and smooth, Is very comfortable and not very expensive though.

Here is the inspired style.




I always love mango's clothing.
Their design are elegant and classic.
very simple with a little bit of sprinkled.



Here the inspired look and styling.








Warehouse's clothing felt like Top Shop and River Island.
I really love the squares patterns's shirt.
Is very simple and easy to wear.
Especially it is black and white.




Vans always have the best clothing for skateboard.
T-shirt, and of course their famous VAN's skateboard shoes.
A very causal look with using very smooth 
and good quality material/fabric.
Really comfortable.
They basically sell this design of shoes.
With an incredibly amount of different patterns and colours to choose  from.
Really like some of their special collection.
A fantastic choice to wear as a go or for traveling.








   fashion Styling , Hair styling,         
 Makeup and Photographer : Lily Ma
Model: Min Kyung Kim , Anna Ginzburg




Hope you like today's blog. Have a good day*


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram