The Squares

This is one of my fashion design's project.
Art, Beauty, Fashion and Style, hair, makeup
Squares

I'm definitely a big fans of patterns.
Fashion designer expressed squares in many different ways you may or may not realised it was in there.

Hellen van Rees

 A Dutch fashion and textile designer who graduated from the prestigious MA Fashion at Central Saint Martins in London in February 2012. Before that she finished the BA Fashion design at ArtEZ Institute for the Arts in Arnhem, The Netherlands.

She expressed squares in her own design.It was very out standing and every squares just seems to pop out from the dress.

SS’14, Fuzzlayerglossbox



Hellen introduces innovative new materials to combine with organic silks and cottons that were seen last season. Digital prints have been cleverly incorporated onto the weave in van Rees’ studio in the Netherlands, adding both originality and excitement. Van Rees has taken inspiration from U.S drama “The Boardwalk Empire”, the collection therefore featuring a number of 1920’s inspired silhouettes which have been captivatingly manipulated, on a range of long evening gowns and ready-to-wear separates. By combining vibrant colours under heavy blacks and whites, Fuzzlayerglossbox integrates elements of distinct mirrored effects. Further highlighting van Rees’ desire to shock viewers, a mix of harsh geometric shapes beautifully echo organic contoured weavings. The collection was presented during London Fashion Week, on Saturday September 14th, at Freemasons Hall.


I love how she combine and decorate the squares in different ways like matching and recreate.
It was very new and makes me more interested on squares.

Here's my inspiration of the square.This is my very very first time of making a skirt.
It wasn't the best one but I do tried.

The design was inspired by the wall patterns around the street (in the UK).
I wasn't a big fan of one paticular colours(Cos I love them all!). But I should say this time I tends to be in blue group.You will see...


















I love this hair style.Is easy and is elegant.


Hope you like this blog. And start to try on squares.



XX


lilymathebeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me On Instagram